Monday 15 December 2014

HA2 Task 7

Evaluation
My finished product went really well after finishing my product i authority did was was assigned of me to do with example on my blogger and completing each of the tasks. I completed each of the tasks that i was asked to do. I updated everything as i went along like my budget template and my schedule template i updated it all the time. Throughout my experience doing it i have learnt a lot of things that i could not do before with the software tutorials and everything being able to use adobe illustrator. This has been really great to use new skills to do my work that i could not do before. 

Everything that i was sent out to achieve has been done i have worked really hard on my product and i am happy with the outcome of it. Towards the end i don't think i achieved more than i wanted it to be but i know i did very well on my product and i am pleased with what i did. I think that i did well with me game and the way i made it is really fantastic i did struggle on some bits. Despite having setbacks on my work i did get it all completed and up to date and hit the deadline that was asked of me. The work that i produced was hard but eventually i did it and it turned out great but also there will be also difficulties in my work but i figured out what to do.
I am very pleased with the skills that i learned along the way while doing my game but overall it turned out well and eventually it turned out to be a really great game. I am now very pleased with my skills and what i have learned and the experiences that i have learned along the way and how it has come out overall.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment